• 700g pkt Candy mud dessert mix
• 610g pkt White-colored Pizza white Candy & strawberry swirl dessert mix
• 6 eggs
• 2/3 cup veggie Oil
• 3 tbs Marg. or smooth Butter
• 1 1/2 tbs Milk
• 150g raspberries, to beautify
How To Cook Double Candy & Raspberry Dessert :
1. Line 2 x 20cm round cake pans with non-stick baking paper. Get ready the desserts according to bundle guidelines. Set aside to cool completely.
2. Use a serrated knife to carefully cut the tops off the desserts to flatten. Cut the desserts in half horizontally.
3. Get ready the mud cake icing according to bundle guidelines. Set aside for 10 minutes to thicken.
4. Meanwhile, prepare the sweet icing according to bundle guidelines.
5. Position the base of the mud cake on a serving plate. Propagate 1/3 of the mud cake icing over the dessert. Position a part of sweet cake on top. Propagate 1/2 of the staying mud cake icing over the dessert. Top with the staying part of mud cake. Propagate the staying mud cake icing over the dessert. Top with the staying sweet cake. Propagate the sweet icing over the top of the dessert. Scatter with the raspberries to serve.