Crushed cookies 2 cups
Melted Butter 4 ounce
Ingredients for filling
Curd dairy products 8 ounce
Fresh Lotion pulled 8 ounce
Caster Glucose 5 ounce
Eggs 2 separated
Lemon juIce 2 tbsp
Vanilla Substance 1 tsp
Gelatin 1 ½ tbsp
Water ¼ cup
Cooking Candy 4 ounce
Cream 2 tbsp
Butter Lotion frosting for decoration
Butter 1 ounce
Sugar_gid15'>Icing Glucose 2 ounce
How To Prepare Chocolate Dairy products Dessert :
1. Grind cookie mix with dissolved butter.
2. Line the platform of mini cheese cake pan with cookie combination.
3. Melt gelatin in water, cook egg yolks and 2 oz. glucose until sleek.
4. Cool mixes add in curd cheese, freshly squeezed lemon juice and defeat well.
5. Add gelatin, flip in pulled cream, defeat egg white firm with staying 3 oz. of caster glucose, and flip carefully in the egg yolk combination.
6. Spread combination on cookie platform.
7. Cool combination for 1 hour, add prepared frosting on top.
8. Beautify with butter frosting.